friends

Monday 9 September 2013

Hello Everyone :) I won Birgits draw a few days ago and want you all to know that  Barry has arrived safe and sound YAY  I feel very lucky to have one of Birgits special bears and no one could have been happier when I won Barry. But not only did Barry arrive he came with lots of wonderful gifts.
So many beautiful items he brought me some yummy strawberry jam ( I hope fluby didn't mind :D) some delicious chocolate that is being enjoyed as we speak lol. 


Fantastic strawberry cake and he even left me some tasty cupcakes.
Look at all these little wonders I love the little house and the cat .

Beautiful little charms can you see the tiny deer :)

I know that he is a day late but to make him feel welcome I took this picture of him in a mug my daughter hand painted for me. He wants you all to know back home that he is well loved and happy and to say a big HI.

Here he is with his new friends Clodagh in her  orange Irish dancing dress. May in red that I found when I was in Malta she is handmade and very sweet then just behind Barry is Sam a gift from Jennifer when I met her last year in America and the Daddy to them all is Shamus my own special Leprechaun. Jennifer might remember meeting him and Clodagh as they both travel away with me whenever I go out : D
So Birgit and Flutterby your friend Barry is in very good hands.


Thank you so much Birgit for my wonderful bear I love him and am very happy to have him. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you are a very generous wonderful lady and I am very glad to have you for a friend.
Thank you to all my friends because without you I would have given up blogging long ago you have made blogging a very enjoyable part of my life.
Hugs to all my Friends.

36 comments:

Anna said...

when i saw that you had been the lucky winner...i felt ever so happy for you! :) Seeing Barry at your place together with that "bear-gang"...i can just imagine, what is going on there! :) he looks perfectly at home and i think puting him into a cup to say hello was just the absolutely right thing! :) enjoy your wonderful gifts from dear Birgit, who is a very special and dear blogfriend to many of us! Take care, many greetings Anne

contar said...

felicidades son unos regalos magníficos, seguro que sabrá disfrutarlos.
un a brazo

Congratulations are some magnificent gifts sure know enjoy.
one to arm

Eloisa said...

Felicidades son unos regalitos muy lindos.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: congratulations on your award. These gifts are wonderful. I'm happy for you. They look real. Keep in touch

The Old Maid said...

Good to read Barry is home safe and sound! :) It looks like he feels good there! Congrats Maria!
hugs

Isabel said...

Hi Maria, your gifts are beautiful, enjoy them a lot.
Hugs from Spain
Isabel

cristall said...

Que bonito todo amiga!!!
Que lo disfrutes.Bss apretaos!!!

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Congratulations whit all your lovely gifts. Barry, already appears to feel good in your home. Nice picture with Barry in the coffee cup.
Enjoy it all.
Hugs
Wyrna

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Cuantos regalos Maria, que los disfrutes. Besos

Marisa said...

Congrats to you and I'm happy to hear that Barry has arrived safe and sound.

Hugs
Marisa :)

Ilona said...

Hello Maria, congratulations on winning Barry in the give away from Birgit, enjoy! I am glad he is arrived safe and sound, pfff ;)!
Hugs, Ilona

Indy_Poppy said...

Congratulations on the lovely gifts. IndyPoppy

Eliana said...

Birgit is so adorable! Congrats on these amazing gifts. ;)

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

¡Que bien! ha llegado sano y salvo a tu casa, y el resto de los regalos muy prácticos, felicidades:-)

Anonymous said...

Que regalitos más bonitos, la tarta me encanta, que monerías!!!
Besitos guapa

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations dear Maria! I was very happy to see it was you who won this precious prize. Birgit is a wonderful artist and very special person. Enjoy all your gifts.
Hugs, Drora

Pippibär said...

I'm relieved Barry arrived healthy after his long stop in the post office! Enjoy those wonderful gifts from a wonderful person!

Hugs
Melli

Kikka N said...

Congrats for you have won such a wonderful prize! Enjoy all! Everything looks so adorable!
Hugs
Kikka

Giac said...

Hello Maria,
congratulations on the wonderful prize! What a wonderful family picture!
Big hug,
Giac

Piikko said...

Congratulations on your lovely gifts! A big HI to Barry and hug to you! :)

BiWuBär said...

I'm so glad he finally arrived safe and sound - I know he found a good home and it's great to see he already found new friends. And what a welcome - letting him hop in that beautiful mug! If Barry and the little gifts I included brought a little joy from the BiWuBeary home to your home, well, that's all I ever wanted. Btw - the strawberry cake was a gift from Jennifer, I hope she doesn't mind me passing it along, but I thought it was perfect for Barry. Have fun with your new friend and thank you for being the lovely lady and friend you are!

Hugs
Birgit

maribel said...

Felicidades por estos regalos tan estupendos. Disfrutalos mucho.

Yolanda Morán said...

Felicidades por esos preciosos regalos.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Tatiana said...

О, Мария!
Как Вам повезло! Теперь у вас будет всегда весна и клубника!
Поздравляю с такими замечательными подарками! Это так приятно получить подарок от талантливого друга!
Объятья
Татьяна

Unknown said...

Sono contenta per barry che ha trovato una dimora piena di affetto. E Birgit è molto generosa ed ha aggiunto altri bellissimi doni, deliziosi i cupcakes!
Un abbraccio, Manu

Unknown said...

Fantastic win, Those packages are sure to inspire!

Narán said...

Unos bonitos regalos, felicidades.

Besos, Narán

The grandmommy said...

Congratulations on winning Barry. His new friends seem to really like him. He is a cutie!

ISABELLE said...

Vous avez été gaté!! Vos cadeaux sont superbes!!
Isabelle

Fabiola said...

You're a very lucky winner. I'm happy for you.
Hug, Faby

PAKY said...

Congratulations Maria, Birgit was so generous!! Enjoy a lot your gifts, you deserve it!! Hugs

Unknown said...

Que bonitos son Maria, sin duda unos regalitos muy prácticos y graciosos. Feliciidades!:)

Conny v/den Dungen -Muller said...

gefeliciteerd !!!!

xxx Conny

Cinderella Moments said...

Congratulations! Those are all so cute. Looks like you'll be having lots of fun for a while! I love the cute cup too. Your daughter did an adorable job on it.
hugs♥,
Caroline

MelyGiunta said...

Bellissimi regali Maria!! L'orsetto di Birgit è stupendo!!

Unknown said...

Holaa! que monada todo :) los juegos de colonias estan muy bien, me gustan mucho jeje un besitoo