friends

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tables

I made these little side tables. I am rather pleased with them. they are made with jewelry findings and a button. :)  the vases are beads and the little flowers are a pair of earrings . Phew i am busy at the moment  as i am doing my very first swap. Some very beautiful ladies on  the forum have agreed to do a swap with me. I dont know anyone at home that is into dolls houses. So i am really happy to have a chance to have something in my house made for me.So though i am scared that they wont be happy i am really excited too.  I wont show what i have made yet as i want them to be a surprise. I will be sending them off very soon.  I would also like to say a big HELLO and a Thank You to all my followers i cant believe how many i have. :) Please keep your comments coming as i love them and it keeps me trying to do better. :)



5 comments:

TINK - SONIA said...

Lovely sidetables!!! Mini regards.

Anonymous said...

Hola Maria, te han quedado preciosos, me alegra que hagas tu primer intercambio, es muy emocionante, ya nos enseñaras, besos.

BiWuBär said...

Your tables turned out lovely! For me, the best part is to play with the stuff I have and to try this and to try that and *plop* in the end this might lead into something. Thank you for today's comment on my blog. Sometimes, when I'm in need of a good laugh, I translate my own posts into English, so I know what you have to go through with this non-helpful google-translation. Let me say it is most appreciated that you're brave enough to try to get through this... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Ascension said...

Te han quedado preciosas, has hecho un gran trabajo.
besitos ascension

Flor said...

¡Muy bonitas!!!!! ( =
Un besito
Flor