friends

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Hello everyone :)
Someone spoiled me with their Christmas gifts sooo many amazing items and all the way from Germany lol yep you have guessed I am sure ;)  The so very generous kind thoughtful Birgit.
A wonderful calendar the year wouldn't be the same without Flubby and Rosie and my favorite sweets.  
Lovely little jars and beads.

Decorated Christmas trees.

I love these little houses and have them in mind for a future project. Lol if I ever get the toy shop finished.

A tiny angel so sweet.

Alvira was over the moon when she seen this.

My toy shop will be very well stocked with these wonders.


I love all the witchy stuff.




Look at all these amazing gifts  Hasn't she spoiled me.
Thank you so much Birgit I am so in awe of your talent and whenever I look at these I feel the love and kindness that has gone into them.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you all and Big Warm Hugs to all my Friends 

20 comments:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

The witchy stuff is my favorite too!

carmen said...

que bonitos regalos!

Sheila said...

Oooh Dragons!

I'm with Alvira...those jack o' lanterns are wonderful!

Drora's minimundo said...

Dear Maria,
Such wonderful gifts from our generous Birgit. Lovely little animals for your toy shop and fantastic minis for the witch shop. Enjoy all.
Hugs,
Drora

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Preciosos regalos María, Birgit ha sido muy generosa, disfrútalo.Besos:-)

Isabel Ruiz said...

Son unos regalos muy bonitos.

Ilona said...

Yes, I fully agree with you: our dearest Birgit is such a warmhearted and lovely lady. Enjoy all of her wonderful (and selfmade!) gifts, dear Maria!
So, now you don't have to worry about filling in your shops ;)!
Hugs, Ilona

Giac said...

Hello Maria,
What wonderful gifts. they are all such beautiful pieces and they now have a wonderful home.
Big hug,
Giac

Fabiola said...

Wonderful gifts from Birgit. They're perfect for your toyshop.

Daydreamer said...

Hi Maria! Birgit is so creative and generous. I am sure there are many mini projects out there that "had to" be made because Birgit sent some gifts! LOL! Enjoy the treasures, I can't wait to see what you "make" of them! :):)

Jodi Hippler said...

Wonderful things to tickle the imagination! Have fun with the ideas - I can't wait to see what you make with everything!

Zulueta E said...

Cuánta cosas bonitas, María, felicidades! Estoy deseando ver terminada tu tienda de juguetes :)
Un abrazo!

Marjorie Bailey said...

Hello, Maria - My Goodness! How exciting to receive so many tiny things from Birgit! The houses and Christmas trees are special, and I can't wait to see all the new toys in your Toy Shop. You're going to be very busy now - enjoy!
Marjorie

minwks said...

Blog friends are the best!
Regards Janine

BiWuBär said...

You're welcome my dear… all I ever wanted was to send you some joy in a box. And if I've managed to do so... great! ;O) Have fun with this stuff - btw... the Playmobil boxes are originals.

Hugs
Birgit

tereminis said...

Que bonito es compartir regalos con amigas Todo precioso disfrutalo. Besos

Eloisa said...

Felicidades María, son unos regalitos preciosos !!!!

Himawan Sant said...

Very beautiful collection of your Christmas decorations, I like to see it.
Celebrating Christmas will feel more beautiful ..

PAKY said...

Enjoy these beautiful gifts Maria, a big big hug.

Peter Crop said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
colonist io 2020 |GamesList io| Krunker iomods 2020|Surviv iomods 2020 | defly io cheats hack