friends

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Hello everyone :) I am sorry I have not been on lately but it has not been the best few months my Dad has been diagnosed with dementia and though he still knows us all it is very hard to see him getting so feeble my Mother seems to have lost her sparkle too so I am spending as much time as I can with them. My own neck is also giving me trouble so I cant go on the computer for very long my fingers go a little numb my spine is pinching a nerve in my arms my arms are ok I just can't do things with them for to long so my mini making is on hold for the moment. I do miss you all and I try and see all your wonderful makes on your blogs I just cant make very many comments at the moment.
Now for something good :))) I got a wonderful Birthday gift from one of my most treasured friends here in blogland the so lovely generous Drora we have been friends and sending each other gifts for many years now and I hope it lasts many more Thank You Drora.
My favorite flower I love pansies :)  


Tiny animals beautiful.





I love these plant holders they are gorgeous.



 So many wonderful items and though they were a little late they were a very welcome surprise and came at a very good time who could not feel cheered up with these treasures. I will have to make a flower shop or stall to show off these wonders I am hoping soon :)
Thank you again Drora and thank you all for always being here no matter how long it takes me to get back.
Warm Hugs to you All I hope you are all enjoying the Summer.

16 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Maria,
I am so very sorry to hear about your father. It is such a difficult situation we are living with Jo's grandmother. I wish you and your entire family much strength and though it sounds cliché, it really is much harder on the family then the person actually going through it most of the time. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Enjoy the wonderful gifts you received...Drora really is lovely!
Big hug
Giac

mcddiss said...

siento lo de tus padres ,es logico que quieras pasar todo el tiempo que puedas con ellos , esas minis son muy chulas , seguro que con el tiempo les daras el lugar que se merecen

besitos

Mari

Zulueta E said...

Oh, María, siento mucho lo que nos cuentas de tu padre y te envío un abrazo muy fuerte! Te echábamos de menos. Pero también me alegro de que los regalitos de Drora te hayan animado, son encantadores :) Un beso!

anisnofla said...

Besitos.

carmen said...

felicidades por esos regalitos y ánimo para todo lo demás, ojalá se vaya mejorando ...

BiWuBär said...

Dearest Maria, this is very sad news. I feel very sorry for you, of course your Dad and your whole family. But you're right to spend every moment you can spare with your parents, as long as your father is able to recognize you these will be moments to treasure so no apologies for not visiting and commenting other blogs. All my best wishes to you, especially for loads of strength during these hard times and for better health for you. - Drora is for sure a darling, one of the most incredible ladies to be found in blogland. She sent you the most wonderful miniatures - and I must say a flower shop sounds like a great idea to me! ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Eloisa said...

Hola Maria, muchas felicidades por los bonitos regalos y mucho ánimo con tus padres.
Un abrazo

Irene said...

What lovely little items to receive - I especially like the flowers! I'm also sorry to read about your father. It's sad when you remember the man he was. My mum has Dementia and often asks my sister and I how we're getting on at school! You have to laugh sometimes.

Drora's minimundo said...

Dear Maria,
There is so little we can do for our parents in such sad situation, except loving and embracing them as long as possible with patience and time devoted.
I am pleased you liked the little gifts. A flower shop will be perfect.
Hugs, Drora

Marjorie Bailey said...

Hello, Maria - I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your father's health - and your mother's as well. It's good, though, that you're able to spend time with them both; I'm sure that you're such a comfort to them. It was sweet of Drora to send such lovely gifts at just the right time to bring some birthday cheer. The flowers and little animals are very special. I hope that your neck and spine problems will soon be better so that you can return to your miniatures and to your blog - I miss you!
Marjorie

Isabel Ruiz said...

Es muy triste ver como esa persona tan querida va desapareciendo poco a poco. Rompe el corazón de todos lo que le redean. Solo puedo desearte mucho ánimo y un fuerte anrazo-

Lady Jane said...

My prayers are with you. Hugs, lj

Nina said...

Hello Maria,

Drora has sent you wonderful little gifts.

I hope you and your parents are doing well under the circumstances and send you my very best wishes. Fudge and the Hogwarts are sending their love and kisses to you.

Kind regards from Riverside,
Nina

Cinderella Moments said...

That is very sad news indeed. But I'm glad your Dad and Mom have someone to take care of them.
Super sweet gifts from Drora! The flowers are so beautiful.
All the best to you and do take care of yourself.
hugs,
Caroline

PAKY said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. I hope that, at least, Drora's gifts will cheer you up a bit during these difficult days. Very much encouragement. Hugs.

Peter Crop said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
Starve.io mods 2020 |Agar io mods 2020|Bonk io mods 2020|Krunker.io Cheat codes 2020