friends

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Hello everyone :) My first post of 2017  I hope you are all enjoying 2017 so far.
 I got some wonderful gifts from blogfriends for Christmas and would like to show you.
The first gifts to arrive was from  Fabiola. Can you spot the tiny ghosts :D
I love the lady in the frame.

Great candles for Elfvera :)

Thank you so much Faby for your gifts and your friendship.
Next to arrive was from Birgit though I am sure the chocolates and the calendar gave it away lol. 

I love the calendar and I can get a fresh smile every month. These calendars are keepers. The chocolates are well I am sure you can guess where they went ;)

My tree got a new cute decoration this year :) and I love her tiny houses.

Thank you Birgit Fluby and Rosey for all the smiles throughout the year and for your treasured friendship.
When I opened the next package I was over the moon because I had admired and wished for one of these fairy houses that Drora made and was I lucky :)

Sweets and a sweet teddy.

A closer look at this wonderful house. 


 The tiny flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you Drora you made me a very happy lady with this beautiful fairy house.
Thank you all for your beautiful heartfelt gifts and friendships that I always treasure.
May we have a shared wonderful 2017
Warm Hugs to all my Friends

19 comments:

carmen said...

bonitos regalos, te felicito

Marian said...

Un bonito recuerdo de tus amistades. Cuando los mires estoy segura que sonreiras.
Un abrazo

Isabel Ruiz said...

Son unos regalos muy bonitos.

Daydreamer said...

Lovely gifts Maria! Blogfriends are wonderful!!!
Happy New Year!

PILAR6373 said...

Que bonitos regalos!!!! disfruta de todos ellos,es una manera preciosa de terminar y comenzar un año!!
Besos.

Irene said...

Happy New Year Maria. What lovely gifts to receive, you are very lucky.

Drora's minimundo said...

Dear Maria,
Nice to see you blogging again. Great gift! Enjoy all!
And, most important, take care of your health.
Warm hugs, Drora

Fabiola said...

I'm glad that you liked my gifts and also the others from great and talented miniaturists friends. Enjoy!

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Buen comienzo de año con esos regalos preciosos de una buenas amigas, Feliz año nuevo:-)

Zulueta E said...

Ohhhh! Qué bien empezar el año con tantas cosas bonitas!!! Feliz Año, María! :)

maribel said...

Felicidades por todos estos regalos tan bonitos y Feliz Año Nuevo

Eloisa said...

Muchas felicidades por esos bonitos regalos.
Feliz año y un abrazo

miniaturista said...

Felicidades por los regalos y por esa gente que te quiere.
Feliz año
Un abrazo
Maite

Marjorie Bailey said...

Hi, Maria - It's so nice to see you back on your blog! Thanks for sharing photos of those special Christmas gifts from some of your blogfriends; you received some tiny treasures!
Marjorie

BiWuBär said...

As always it makes me smile to see a new post from you... Happy new year! You received some wonderful gifts and I'm glad I could contribute a bit. I hope I've been able to send you a little joy in a box... ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Piikko said...

Beautiful gifts, such a treasures! Enjoy them all!
Have a lovely weekend dear Maria!
Hugs, piikko

Cinderella Moments said...

You always receive such beautiful gifts! They are incredible. I'm always so happy to see your posts.
Hugs♥,
Caroline

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Unos regalos preciosos, Maria. Hugs

Peter Crop said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
run3 flashversion |run3 freegame|run3 gameio|run3 html5