friends

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had a lovely family Christmas with all of my children and my 4 grandchildren here. It was hard work lol but worth it.  Though now i have the flue  :(  I hope its gone soon as it has me very tired.
I took part in Fabiola's Christmas swap my partners were Fabiola and Erika These are the wonderful gifts i received.

Look at the beautiful towel with my name on it.
Thank you very much Faby i love your gifts. Also a very big thank you for organizing this wonderful swap i enjoyed it very much. I forgot to take a picture of the gifts i sent to Fabiola but you can see them on her blog 
http://fabiolamiominimondo.blogspot.com/ where she has pictures of all the wonderful swaps.
These are the gifts i received from Erika.

Inside the little box were beautiful little tree decorations.
Thank you very much  Erika i love all the beautiful treasures.
This is what i sent to Erika i hope she enjoyed the swap as much as i did.


I also took part in Caterina's Christmas swap but more about that later. I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and are relaxing a bit before the New Year celebrations lol. The New Year is almost here and I wish everyone all the best for 2012.  Hugs to all my friends and may old and new friendships grow ever stronger in the coming year. Hugs Maria




25 comments:

Cote said...

Enhorabuena por esos regalos tan bonitos!!
Besitos y feliz 2012!!

Mary said...

Los regalos son preciosos. Es un intercambio muy interesante. Feliz Año 2012 para ti también.Un beso.

Pepita said...

unos regalos muy bonitos, que disfrutes con la familia el nuevo año 2012.

besos

PAKY said...

Are beautiful gifts! Happy new year and my best wishes... hugs

Xisca said...

enhorabuena!.... son ideales para estas fechas .
Feliz Año Nuevo!!!
Hugs, Xisca

BiWuBär said...

What a wonderful swap - congrats! And best wishes to you for the new year - and of course I wish you to get well soon and get rid of that lousy flu!

Greetings
Birgit

Jorgelina Ferreyra said...

hermosos regalos Maria!! que los disfrutes mucho y feliz año 2012 para vos y tu familia!!!

La casa de Elisa said...

preciosos regalos ¡¡ feliz año nuevo ¡¡
besos Elena ¡¡

Pilar said...

unos regalos preciosos!!feliz año nuevo!un beso Pilar

Cris Bottaro said...

Hello Maria, I'm glad you spent a good Christmas, I also had a good Christmas with my family, I spent many hours in front of the stove and oven ... but everything was wonderful! Happy 2012, peace, health and happiness to you and your family. A kiss in the heart.

Maribel said...

Son unos regalos muy bonitos, felicidades. Me alegra que hayas vivido una bonita navidad. Ahora solo me queda desearte un feliz 2012.
Besos.

Lovejoy Bears said...

Hi Maria,
What a wonderful swap!!
I'm so glad you had a lovely christmas with your family. My Christmas very special too.
Wishing you a speedy recovery from the flu,
Hugs
Vicky xxx

carmen said...

hermosos regalos, felices fiestas!

Fabiola said...

I'm happy you enjoyed with this swap. Thanks for participating.
Kiss Faby

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Unos regalos preciosos Maria.
Aprovecho y también te deseo un muy Feliz 2012, que ya no queda casi nada.
Un besito enorme.

The Old Maid said...

Beautiful gifts! Have a very happy New Year, Maria! And get well soon!
Hugs

Ascension said...

Maria que preciosos regalos de intercambio, felicidades.
Feliz Año Nuevo!!
besitos ascension

Rosamargarita said...

Que bonitos intercambios María, son preciosos, feliz 2012
Besos

julia said...

Que alegría toda la familia junta.
LOs regalos son preciosos...Felicidades.
Feliz Año nuevo.
Millones de besos...Julia

Plushpussycat said...

Hi Maria! Sounds like you had a really nice Christmas with all of your family! :-) And what beautiful minis you got! Wow--how fun! I know you're enjoying all of those cute things! :-) Jennifer

Tine said...

Dear Maria,

yes, I'm sure you've had a very nice christmas. Hopefully you get well soon, have an enjoyable New Year!

Greetings from Germany :o)
Tine

Eloisa said...

Son unos regalos preciosos. Te deseo a tí y los tuyos un muy feliz 2012. Besos.

Eva said...

Bonitos regalos para disfrutarlos en estas fechas. ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!. Un saludo, Eva

erika said...

ciao Maria ti ringrazio molto sono molto carine le tue creazioni...grazie e mi fa piacere che le mie ti siano piaciute...
ti auguro un felice e creativo 2012.
un abbeaccio Erika

Kike said...

Unas minis navideñas muy bonitas. Feliz Año Nuevo